About Chalet Nantegue
Chalet Nantegue - Morzine’s original seasonnaire accommodation, is run by a team of knowledgeable skiers, snowboarders and mountain lovers who are dedicated to delivering the best seasonnaire accommodation. The catered chalet is famous for its character, backyard snow park, and stunning alpine location.
The property was originally a three storey farmhouse. It was converted into a modern, inviting winter seasonnaire chalet. It boasts large communal areas on the ground floor including a dining room, bar, TV room, boot room and a spacious garage. During the winter season the chalet is used as a seasonnaire accommodation where guests can spend the whole five months of winter with us.
The popular winter accommodation in Morzine offers 17 large rooms most of which are en-suite, from singles to quads, sleeping up to 36 people. The large range of room sizes means the chalet can cater for all budgets starting from as little as £2600 per person per season. Find out more about our winter prices.
For an all-inclusive booking we provide breakfast and evening meals 6 nights per week. View our winter menu for more information. Alternatively there is a non-catered option; however, no cooking facilities are available with this option.
The chalet provides pillows and duvets for all rooms, as well as linen and towels. The chalet also provides weekly room service with linen cleaning every two weeks.
What else is included?
Glad you asked. We offer a vast range of services to help make your stay more enjoyable:
- Free tea and coffee throughout the day
- Free WiFi access throughout the accommodation
- A large selection of En-suite rooms
- Toilet rolls are provided throughout the stay
- Board, Ski and boot room with boot drying facilities
- Board maintenance equipment and staff assistance
- Laundry facilities with drying room - 3€ per wash
- Stereo entertainment system
- Pool table, dart board, table tennis and book share
- Free bus service dropping off at the lifts from outside the chalet
- An exclusive backyard snow park featuring rails, ramps and other jibs
- Unforgettable Winter BBQ and party nights
Have you seen our backyard snow park yet?
First started seven years ago, the backyard has grown ever since and has become infamous in Morzine. Everyone in the chalet gets a chance to come up with ideas to build and improve the park, and it can be used by riders of all levels.Check it out